Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Unique Item: Almond Popcorn.

We developed a new unique gourmet type of popcorn that you can make at home or in a commercial popcorn popper. Quite simply by adding whole almonds to the popcorn popping process you end up with a totally unique product that is not commercially available today. Why is it so unique? It’s uniqueness is in its simplicity.
Instructions:

  • Heat up your popcorn kettle to full temperature
  • Add ¼ cup of Whole Almonds to your hot oil
  • Cook for 1 minute
  • Add your popcorn and salt and pop as usual.
  • Note: Almonds retain heat much longer than popcorn kernels
  • Enjoy with a movie or around a camp fire with a glass of wine.

4 comments:

gulmiszerihg said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My blog site is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Appreciate it!
slushie machine hire

kristinahojholt said...

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on numerous websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
rent a slushy machine

MosteroJitse said...

This design is wicked! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
slushy hire

Barros Ferreira said...

I have to show my thanks to this writer just for rescuing me from this circumstance. As a result of looking out throughout the the web and getting tips that were not beneficial, I was thinking my life was gone. Existing devoid of the strategies to the problems you've resolved as a result of this guideline is a serious case, and the ones which might have negatively damaged my entire career if I hadn't encountered your blog. Your mastery and kindness in maneuvering all the things was valuable. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come across such a point like this. I can at this time look forward to my future. Thanks so much for your reliable and sensible guide. I won't be reluctant to recommend your web site to anyone who desires support on this problem.
slushie machine hire